Material test 1: Rooted apple peels
Material: Rooted apple peels, baking soda, oil, water
Equipment: Food blender, sterilizer, boiler
Using oil and salt to boil the peels in order to keep the red color and tissue.
Get the water off from the coffee filter paper.
Pieces after 9 days natural dehydrate.
- The color are pinkish, cute
- No weird smell, and smell like apple
- Shrink a little bit
- The tissue of this piece is strong enough, but little bit soft
Material test 2: Rooted banana peels
Material: Rooted banana peels, baking soda, salt, water
Equipment: Food blender, sterilizer
Blend materials together.
Piece after blend and dehydrate for 5 minutes.
Piece after a week.
- The color are almost gone
- No weird smell
- Shrink strongly
- The tissue of this piece is strong enough